Organization and coordination are completely different from each other, even in project management. Organization can mean one of the following:
- Organization skills (e.g. does the PM have organization skills?)
- Organizational structure (matrix, functional, projectized organizational structures)
- The organization (company) itself
On the other hand, coordination can mean:
- Team members coordinating with each other or with the project manager
- Several entities internal or external to the company are coordinating with each other to ensure that the project becomes a success
There is always coordination within the organization (when it means company), but other than that, the two terms have nothing to do with each other.